In the morning
- All children arrive in school through the main entrance.
- You may drive to the drop off zone to allow your child to disembark.
- The child may walk on the pavement into school while the car leaves the car park.
- Parents of infant children, who wish to walk their child into school, must park in a standard parking bay only.
In the evening
- Foundation Stage children finish at 3pm. Parents of these children are requested to wait outside the main door until the class teacher is ready to hand them over.
- Infant children (Preps 2 and 3) will be brought to the covered area at 3.15pm. Please drive round to the drop off zone to collect your child and leave the car park.
- Junior children (Preps 4 – 5) will be brought to the covered area at 3.30pm. Please drive round to the drop off zone to collect your child and leave.
- Junior children (Preps 6 -7 ) will be brought to the covered area at 3.40pm. Please drive round to the drop off zone to collect your child and leave
If you have children in the Junior Department, please do not arrive in school before the time at which they finish. We ask parents to stagger their collection times between 3.30pm and 3.50 pm.
- No cars may park in the Drop Off Zone. The Drop Off Zone is there to allow children to disembark onto the pavement and walk into school safely.
- For reasons of security and for the protection of the children, we regret there is no parking during the school day for parents, except when visiting the school, unless permission is given by the school office. Cars should not be in the school grounds after 5.30 pm.
- Observe the 5 MILES PER HOUR limit within the school grounds.
- Always park in marked parking bays during school time (i.e. 8.00 am - 3.00 pm) and whenever possible at other times.
- Do not park near the school gates.
- Do not park on lawns or kerbs.
- The area to the right of the school (from the bin area onwards) is reserved for staff cars only. Do not drive into this area, even for turning purposes.
- Cars parked in the school car park, together with their contents, are left at the owners’ risk. The school does not accept responsibility for them. You are advised to lock your car at ALL times and not to leave valuables on view.