Term dates for the next academic year 2018 - 2019 can be downloaded below.
AUTUMN TERM 2017
School opens Wednesday 6th September 2017 (Prep 2-7)
- Staggered start for Nursery & Reception Classes
- Consultation Evenings will be on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th October. Staff will be on duty for consultation with parents who are expected to use these evenings to discuss their child’s progress. Crèche facilities will be available.
School closes for half term Thursday 19th October 2017
School opens Monday 30th October 2017
Occasional day (school closed) Monday 4th December 2017
School closes for Christmas holiday Friday 15th December 2017
SPRING TERM 2018
School opens Thursday 4th January 2018
School closes for half term Wednesday 7th February 2018
- Consultation Day will be on Thursday 8th February. Staff will be on duty all day for consultation with parents who are expected to use this day to discuss their child’s progress. It should not be considered as a holiday even though the children will not be attending school on that day. Crèche facilities will be available.
School opens Tuesday 20th February 2018
- Prep 7 will be required in school for Open Day. Saturday 10th March
School closes for Easter holiday Wednesday 28th March 2018
SUMMER TERM 2018
School opens Monday 16th April 2018
First Holy Communion (School closed) Friday 4th May 2018
- NB There is no longer a preparation day on the eve of First Holy Communion, as the Mass now takes place in St Vincent’s Church. All children should attend school on that day (3rd May).
- Friday 4th May is NOT a holiday for Prep 7 or for the children making First Holy Communion.
Bank Holiday Monday 7th May 2018
School closes for half term Thursday 24th May 2018
School opens Tuesday 5th June 2018
- Summer Consultation Afternoon/Evening will be on Monday 2nd July 2018. As usual, crèche facilities will be available.
School closes for the end of the school year Wednesday 11th July 2018
AUTUMN TERM 2018
Provisional return date Wednesday 5th September 2018
We would be grateful if parents would arrange holidays at the same time as the school holidays as absence at other times (even at the end of term) is disruptive both for the children and for the staff.
There are now stricter government guidelines on absence and holidays taken in school time.
• No authorisation will be given for holidays requested during examination times.
• ALL absences have to be recorded and reported.
• NO homework will be given if parents take holidays during term time.